2020 Holiday Schedule
We will not be closing as usual this Holiday Season, but we will be working limited hours. We will be checking emails, posting receipts, posting invoices and making advances and deposits for you throughout. Please understand if there is a slight delay in responding to every inquiry.
We’ll be closing early December 24th, Closed December 25th, Closing early December 31st and Closed January 1st.
Thank you and have a wonderful holiday.
2021 Holiday List
- ML King, Jr. Day – Monday, January 18 *
- Presidents Day – Monday, February 15 *
- Good Friday – Friday, April 10
- Memorial Day – Monday, May, 31 *
- Day After Independence Day Weekend – Monday, July 5*
- Labor Day – Monday, September 6*
- Rosh Hashanah – Tuesday, September 7
- Yom Kippur – Thursday, September 16
- Columbus Day – Monday, October 11*
- Veterans Day – Thursday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Weekend – Thursday, November 25 and Friday, November 26
* These holidays are bank Holidays which fall on a Monday. We may be closing early on the Friday prior to these holidays. Please keep this in mind and be sure to get any end of week requests to us early on these Fridays.